Assistant Professor (Clinical Pharmacy) job at INSTITUTE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
The Fatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006 and aims to meet the UAE’s growing need for qualified healthcare professionals.
The college began by offering the Higher Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Nursing and has since expanded to offer other health science degree programs including Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Radiology and Imaging medical and emergency health (paramedic).
We are looking to name a assistant professor (Clinical pharmacy) to teach the Bachelor of Pharmacy program with the following qualifications and experience:
- A Doctor of Clinical Pharmacy and a Masters of Clinical Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy with two years of residency at an accredited university is a MUST. At least three years of academic experience, including developing course materials and teaching clinical pharmacy subjects (integrated therapy, pharmacology, PK/PD and other relevant courses). Must have worked as a clinical pharmacist in a hospital (licensed as a clinical pharmacist). Excellent English communication and computer skills. Contributes to administrative responsibilities as a member or chair within the pharmacy department and at the facility level.
- Teach any clinical course in Integrated Therapeutics and Pharmacy Practice courses as needed
- Organize and coordinate the clinical training of students in different settings (hospital, community, primary care).
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals (at least three and one as first author).
- Experience in school counseling, administration and student mentoring.
- Supervision of undergraduate research projects.
- Registered as a clinical pharmacist in the UAE or in the country of origin.
Suitable Candidates Must submit a CV with a cover letter stating how you met the job descriptions posted in Essential and Desirable Qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will receive an interview invitation.
We offer a tax-free salary package with excellent benefits which include housing allowance, education allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for staff and dependents and medical care.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.fchs.ac.ae/En/Pages/home.aspx or http://www.iat.ac.ae
Only selected candidates will be contacted.