Clinical Pharmacy Assistant Professor job at INSTITUTE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
- Doctor of Clinical Pharmacy and Master of Clinical Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy with 2 years residency from an accredited university is a MUST.
- At least three years of academic experience, including developing course materials and teaching clinical pharmacy subjects (integrated therapy, pharmacology, PK/PD and other relevant courses).
- Must have worked as a clinical pharmacist in a hospital setting (licensed as a clinical pharmacist).
- Excellent communication in English and computer skills.
- Contributes to administrative responsibilities as a member or chair within the pharmacy department and/or facility level.
- Teach any clinical course in Integrated Therapeutics and/or Pharmacy Practice courses as needed
- Organize and coordinate the clinical training of students in different settings (hospital, community, primary care).
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals (at least 3 and one as first author).
- Experience in school counseling, administration and student mentoring.
- Supervision of undergraduate research projects.
- Registered as a clinical pharmacist in the UAE or in the country of origin.
We offer a tax-free salary package with excellent benefits which include housing allowance, education allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for staff and dependents and medical care.
please quote this code when submitting your THE/PHAR1 application
Only selected candidates will be contacted.